Last update: 01.01.2023
article 1 – préamble
Our website address is https://nxt-branding.com.
article 1.2 – identification of the publisher
NxT is a sole proprietorship registered under the name “Amandine STEPPE – EI”, under number 839 219 722 00023 and whose registered office is located at 61, rue du Château d’Eau, 33000 Bordeaux, France (postal address), which can be reached at the email address bonjour[at]nxt-branding.com (hereinafter referred to as “NxT”, “the Company”, “the Seller”).
article 2 – définition
“Personal Data“: means personal data as defined in Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR” ) that is provided by the User to the Company or that is collected by the Company in the course of using the Website.
“Site” or “Website” means the interactive electronic service published and operated by the Company, accessible at www.nxt-branding.com, from which it provides access to its Products and Services.
The “Company“: refers to NxT (trade name of the company “Amandine STEPPE – EI”).
“Processing“: refers to any operation or set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data.
“User“: means any natural person who accesses the Website for strictly private use. NxT is committed to strictly respecting the legislation in force concerning the privacy of the users of its Website and, in accordance with the legislation in force, keeps an up-to-date register of the processing operations carried out and completes the formalities relating to the collection and processing of personal data under the terms of the present Agreement.
article 3 – personal data
article 3.1 – data controller
The person in charge of processing the User’s Data is the Publisher of the website (see article 1.2).
article 3.2 – NATURE OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
The Data that the Company collects from Users or their terminals may include:
- First and last name,
- Postal address,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Information relating to their browsing and their interactions with the Website (search history, forms, cookies, etc.).
The Company collects information provided by Users when:
- Entering and sending the account creation form,
- Browsing the Website (consulting a product sheet, etc.).
article 3.3 – LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Pursuant to Article 6.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation, Users are informed that the different processing operations of their Data as described below are required for the performance and completion of the Services offered by the Company, as well as for the legitimate interests pursued by the Company to improve its Services and to understand Users’ expectations, allowing the protection of Users’ rights and Data.
article 3.4 – PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The User Data processed by the Company is used for the following purposes:
- To provide them the Services available through the Website,
- To answer their requests by e-mail, SMS or telephone call,
- To send them information by e-mail or SMS on the evolution of the Website, on the Company’s commercial offers, etc.
- To conduct surveys and satisfaction studies,
- To better understand their needs and simplify their browsing and/or to analyze or predict elements concerning them such as their personal preferences, interests, etc.
- To establish general statistics on the traffic of the Website and the different sections it contains.
ARTICLE 3.5 – RECIPIENT OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the laws applicable to the Company, the Data may be communicated, for one or more of the purposes described in paragraph 3.4, to the persons listed below:
- To the Company’s authorized personnel who may be required to process the Data,
- To the Company’s service providers and subcontractors responsible for the processing of Data for the purposes described,
- To administrative or judicial authorities authorized by French law.
article 3.6 – RETENTION PERIOD OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be kept for a period not exceeding 3 years from the last contact with the Company.
article 3.7 – USER’S RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY AND DELETE DATA
In accordance with the French law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978, amended in 2018, Users have the right to access, oppose, rectify and port their data at any time, for legitimate reasons.
These rights can be exercised by sending an e-mail to bonjour[at]nxt-branding.com along with a copy of an identity document. Users may also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS Cedex 07.
article 4 – SECURITY AND ARCHIVING OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects and processes the Data with the utmost confidentiality and security, and in compliance with the laws applicable to the Company.
The Company undertakes to take all reasonable measures to secure and protect the Data of the Users of its Website and its Services, collected and processed by it, such as: firewall, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, computer access management for authorized persons, computer backup, ID / password.
article 5 – Newsletter & sms
Users may receive commercial information from the Company by e-mail in order to keep them informed of the Company’s news and of the advantages they may enjoy. If Users do not wish to receive offers and information from the Company, they may object to these mailings by indicating it at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each electronic communication received, and by sending Stop SMS to the number shown on the SMS received.
article 6 – Cookies
article 6.1 – définition
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file sent to your receiving terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) through the website or the app visited. This file is stored in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. These cookies collect information about your visit. Session cookies disappear when the User leaves the Website, while permanent cookies remain on the User’s terminal until the User deletes them or, if applicable, until their end-of-life.
Cookies’ settings can be adjusted through your web browser. These cookies can be placed by different issuers, namely by the website’s webmaster or by a third party company. Access to or use of all or part of the Services implies the User’s unreserved acceptance of these different technologies.
- The Company uses the following Cookies/applications:
- Session Cookies which record information while you are browsing the Website. These cookies expire when you close your web browser,
- “WordPress” functionality cookies that allow you to customize and improve your browsing experience on the Website. The collected data is kept for one year,
- Cookies for statistical analysis (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager): these tools allow the Company to better understand the behavior of users of the website. These cookies are used to collect information and generate reports on the usage statistics of our website without individual users being personally identified by Google Analytics.
These cookies are stored for a period of 14 months.
For more information about Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Privacy and Security Principles.
To disable Google Analytics, please see the Google Analytics disabling browser add-on:
- Cookie-Agreed: this cookie generates special cookie warning banners and saves cookie consent choices. The storage period of these cookies is 13 months from the date of the user’s consent,
- Third Party Cookies: when visiting our website, the following Third Party Cookies may be installed by Facebook’s server to share website content on social media. The storage period of these third-party cookies is subject to the cookie policies of these third parties. We provide information on how to make choices about these cookies in the “General Cookie Settings” section.
article 6.2 – USER’S CHOICE CONCERNING COOKIES
- For Internet Explorer, click here
- For Firefox, click here
- For Safari, click here
- For Google Chrome, click here
- For Opera™, click here
To learn more about cookies, click here.
Users can always reverse their choice and set, delete or block all or part of the cookies present on the website. To do so, they can click on the “Cookies” link located at the bottom of the website to access this page and follow the instructions for adjusting the settings on their browser.
article 7 – host
The website is hosted by Gandi, a hosting provider located at 63-65 boulevard Masséna, 75013 Paris (FRANCE)
Any further requests can be sent to bonjour[at]nxt-branding.com.